650 Liberty Avenue Union, New Jersey 07083
Senior Product Manager
ektello is excited to work with a leader in home and design products within ecommerce and brick and mortar retail stores. We are currently reviewing candidates for a Senior Project Manager in Union, New Jersey for one of our top retail clients. The best candidate will have a love for retail or ecommerce and expertise in Product Management And will have the opportunity to work for our client a leading domestic merchandise company that proudly hosts stores in four countries.
- Support our eCommerce online properties.
- Lead and own the product vision, goals and roadmap for one or more products.
- Drive product ideation to launch efforts, including research, requirements definition, metrics analysis, and working with IT team to facilitate development, testing and launch efforts.
- Understand overall business and eCommerce strategy and develop new products and evolve existing products which supporting the same.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time and quality delivery of initiatives by managing bottlenecks, issues and risks, balancing the business needs versus technical constraints, and escalating issues and risks to drive solutions as necessary.
- Monitor and report on product metrics and business KPIs (revenue, orders, AOV etc.) on a daily/weekly basis and maintain reporting dashboard on a daily basis.
- Develop product marketing plan and facilitate product marketing efforts working closely with marketing team.
- Background in software and/or e-commerce product management. 3+ years of experience in product and project management including experience leading cross functional initiatives and teams.
- Proven ability to dive deep in understanding the product, business, and the competitive landscape.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products to market.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, solve problems, scope business, technical requirements and prioritize project work.
- Execution focused, owner mentality and willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary.
- MBA preferred, Software engineering background a plus.