117 NE 1st Street, Miami, FL 33132, WEWORK SECURITY BUILDING Miami, FL 33132
- Based in Miami, FL and reporting to the Sr. Manager/Manager, Product, the Product Owner will be responsible for understanding and executing the strategic direction of digital products. The Product Owner will be responsible for translating that direction into various document types, including requirement documents, mind maps, user stories, and product specifications.
- This senior individual contributor will be required to collaborate with various business, technology and operations team members and leaders to help collect, analyze and synthesize requirements into digital product specifications and definition.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to gather data from multiple sources (e.g., digital analytics, Guest/consumer research, etc.) to better inform end-user focused product strategy and direction. In addition, the Product Owner is expected to help contribute to, shape and potentially drive product strategy and/or features.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding, and executing, the digital strategic direction of a product line as outlined by the Sr. Manager/Manager, Product, through the creation of digital product specifications and product definition, including feature requirements, user stories and/or other critical deliverables.
- Prioritizes the feature requirements and user stories developed into an agile backlog; managing the requirements throughout the agile development life cycle
- Manages the feature development and defect backlog of the broad development team on a daily basis to ensure that priorities adhere to the strategic direction of the product
- Ensures the execution of creative assets developed in support of a feature, such as the visual design, content strategy and copy-writing, adhere to the strategic vision/direction of the product
- Attends daily scrums with development studios to help drive priority decisions and remove roadblocks
- Supports multiple cross-functional teams/development studios to ensure a solid understanding of the defined scope
- Communicates changes in strategic direction or priority shifts to cross-functional teams
- Provides frequent communication to the product leadership on development progress, escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline, or strategic vision.