4100 East Dry Creek Road Centennial, CO 80122
ektello is seeking a Product Specialist for an amazing opportunity with a major entertainment brand in Centennial, CO!
This role will require a professional with a strong technical skill set paired with a strength in project management.
The Product Specialist will aid implementation of product requirements, features, and enhancements necessary to workflow automation across a Global Media Operations Division. Responsibilities will include managing implementation timelines, gathering client requirements and enhancements, and producing timely and scalable deliverables against those requests. In addition to driving workflow automation and providing support, the Product Specialist will be responsible for communicating and managing the operational documentation and training of the support staff to ensure that the systems and workflows in place are properly supported.
- Experience in the technology or media industry, with a proven track record in successful project management with cross-functional teams demonstrating superb planning and organizational skills.
- Works well on a cross-functional team with successful project execution demonstrating strong planning and organizational skills.
- Experience demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications; effective interpersonal skills; strong formal presentation abilities.
- Experience enabling customer workflows and operations
- Minimum 1-year technical experience in television broadcast Desired Characteristics
- Two years’ experience within Technical Operations, Broadcast Engineering or Information Technology with proven success in a variety of process improvement and software disciplines.
- Experience working with development teams to build new functionality and improve existing system architecture.
- Experience working with the operations stakeholders to scope, design and deliver new system workflows.
- Experience assisting in development quality assurance and support issues as they feed into stories for Agile development.
- Experience with scoping and architecting solutions for system migrations/consolidations as well as other special projects.
- Work with operations and client facing groups to define any required system development to onboard new workflows
- Technical understanding of broadcast workflows and operations
- Passion for new media distribution and keeping up to date with emerging platforms and the latest technology trends.
- Design experience specifically experience in media applications including video and audio