Production Analyst IV
11550 Cronridge Drive Owings Mills, MD 21117
Position: Production Analyst
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Duration: 6-months +
- The Production Support Consultant works in Enterprise Support Services and shares in the responsibility for the day-to-day support of external and internal websites and applications including vendor integrated solutions and data feeds.
- System responsibilities may include: Mobile Websites & Apps, Customer Facing Websites, Applications Used in Servicing External Customers, Monitoring and restoration of service related to supported applications and supporting system infrastructure.
- Support and monitoring responsibilities are inclusive of both WebSphere and AWS environments.
- This position is responsible for the timely resolution of system issues which impacts client accessibility, and the effectiveness of business units in performing their essential functions. This includes monitoring and restoration of service related to supported applications and supporting system infrastructure.
Additional Job Details:
- Experience with relational databases, especially Oracle and DB2
- Experience with Business Objects and supporting applications.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, CloudWatch and Splunk preferred.
- Strong Java skills.
- Experience with IBM Websphere Application Server (WAS) v6 and v7
- Experience with WebSphere Studio Application Developer/Rational Application Developer tools
- Experience with Unix Operating Systems such as Solaris, AIX
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl and C/K-Shell
- Ability to provide 24x7/365 support through on-call rotation.
- Provides 24-hour pager support and performs off-hours support as needed by remotely accessing our systems and effectively troubleshooting by examining logs and testing
- AWS Certification preferred