10975 South Sterling View Dr, Suite A1 South Jordan, UT 84095
Print Production Coordinator
Summary of Role:
As the Communications Fulfilment Solutions Coordinator, you are responsible for the operation of B2C print production and output for both printed and digital materials. This role reports to the Communications Fulfillment Solutions Leader. Working closely with internal teams (client services, data, and IT), and external vendors, you will manage an integrated solution that will enable us to reliably and consistently deliver our standard print communications suite, custom requested collateral, manage email campaigns, and find solutions to more efficiently deliver all forms of needed participant communications.
- Works closely with print vendors to manage direct mail print production and fulfillment needs.
- Evaluate the existing issues, risks, and needs of our current process and recommend improvement process/processes that will:
- Automate and reduce complexity of the print production cycle
- Include existing software and determine needs to add/develop new solutions
- Ensure that we can handle client “ unique” needs reliably 100% of the time
- Be auditable and trackable at every step of the process
- Thorough understanding of the print production and fulfillment processes are required. Manage the relationship with the print vendor(s).
- Coordinate with all communications and fulfillment teams on the development and delivery of both internal and unique client communications. Work with team towards building a strategy that will allow us to deliver optimal and cost-effective communication methods to provide participants with the best possible experience.
- Must have 6+ years of Pre-Press Technician (variable print data) experience with an offset and digital print background; specifically, direct mailing (B2C). Must be able to understand the printing process from concept to finished product.
- Must have experience with variable data printing, and an understanding of database functions and flat data file structures.
- Must have expertise with Adobe Creative Suite software (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Adobe Scripting (development).
- Must be efficient with MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access. SQL experience a big plus.
- Must have some experience with mass email campaigns and/or social media campaigns.
- Ability to work across organizations and bring teams together to support a common objective.
- Experience working with and managing both small and large volume jobs through print vendors and large complex direct mailing campaigns. Experience with postal requirements for mailing is a huge bonus.
- Understanding of highly regulated security/fulfillment requirements such as FDA, HIPAA, or other governmental regulatory oversight is also very helpful.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with great attention to detail.
- Ability to proof any type of printed materials, perform on-site QA checks and press checks as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt your strategy/approach quickly to changing requirements and new information.
- Ability to present him/herself with professionalism and courtesy (even in stressful situations) through face-to-face interactions and through oral and written communications, including client meetings, conference calls, telephone, and email.
- Demonstrated ability to see the “ big picture” of a solution, asking the right questions, and being flexible and accommodating as possible while at the same time respecting and adhering to established processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to others and understand their concerns.
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized and strong problem-solving skills
Location: South Jordan, Utah * Position can work remote, but must be local to the SLC area *
Duration: 6-month Contract to Hire