Program Manager, Organizational Operations
888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Program Manager for one of the most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
As an Internal Programs Manager, you will be responsible for running programs and applying just the right amount of process for our Design team to thrive. With a strong appreciation for the practice and process of design, you understand the multiple disciplines that go into a successful product. You bring creativity to the operational aspects of a design team and deal with solving the “ how,” freeing up your design lead peers to focus on crafting the “ what.”
• Design, organize and lead the end-to-end delivery of cross-functional projects that impact the entire Design organization
• Evaluate organizational and business needs and proactively opportunities to simplify structures and processes that accelerate our business
• Plan and define project milestones, timelines, and resourcing. Lead working group meetings, resolving issues and dependencies with key partners
• Facilitate stakeholder meetings including preparing agendas, keeping conversations on-track and establishing action items and owners
• Drive communication structures, project templates and meeting cadences for the Design team
• Establish and run departmental and executive-level metrics to assess performance and track impact of programs and initiatives. Use the relevant information to drive decision making; use data to surface ideas on how something can be improved
• Craft project status reporting and executive briefings to update senior leaders on program/project performance
• Internal communications: Own and maintain the content of the Design department intranet, newsletters, and All Hands
• Cultivate, negotiate and manage relationships with external contractors and agencies. Includes contract execution and financial reporting.
• Develop key relationships and provide a point of contact for partner teams such as Brand, Legal, Finance, and Recruiting
• 5+ years Program Management, Project Management or Operations experience
• Bachelor' s degree or equivalent practical experience
• Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements and project manage large, complex, strategic and operational initiatives.
• Analytical and problem-solving expertise, combined with business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence business leaders
• Experience in structuring and implementing initiatives at scale with design and product teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation and presentation skills, facilitating clear and open communication and collaboration across all levels of the organization.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about organizational excellence and attention to detail