99999 Lansing, MI 48864
#8660 | Program Manager / Consultant
- The ideal candidate will have a diverse IT background, having spent documentable time in each of the following IT disciplines.
- Requirements Gathering, Application Design, Software Development, Testing (all phases), Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Analysis.
1. Bachelor’ s degree in a related area.
2. Documented experience in successfully managing Information Technology (IT) projects (full project lifecycle) whose budget was greater than $10, 000, 000 (excluding hardware/software costs) and whose timeline was greater than 3 years.
3. 5 years of recent experience implementing complex IT projects (preferably within a government environment).
4. 3 years of documented experience in facilitating requirements gathering sessions for systems implementations.
5. 3 years of documented experience in performing requirements gathering sessions for systems implementations.
6. 3 years of experience leading review sessions to discuss draft documents and determine the appropriate revisions.
7. 3 years of experience creating usability test cases and test plans.
8. 3 years of experience creating test scenarios and testing scripts.
9. 3 years of experience documenting the results of usability testing.
10. 3 years of experience facilitating sessions in which clients review usability testing results.
11. 3 years of experience in verbal and written communication with clients and technical staff in English.
1. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrable presentation skills are necessary for this position. Skills in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint are required.
2. Demonstrated leadership ability in complex projects involving multiple vendors and in-house resources within all levels of an organization.
3. Experience in large scale enterprise mapping and architecture to develop a graphic representation of programs, systems and associated attributes for use by executive leadership as a strategic planning/decision making tool.
4. Previous experience in situations requiring skills and personal characteristics that enable them to deal successfully with a large variety of management personnel and users.
5. Previous experience developing solutions with an emphasis on attention to detail while still understanding and dealing with the global aspects of the project.
6. Experience developing a business topology to represent current state (established), transition state (in-progress) and provide the ability to create an image of a desired future state (strategic).
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 6 Month Contract
#8660 | Program Manager/Consultant