Program Operations Coordinator
4100 E. DRY CREEK RD. Suite A300 Centennial, CO 80122
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a program coordinator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Program Operations Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in Centennial, CO! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• Minimum 1 year experience in media or broadcast/entertainment operations.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Client/Account Management or Project Management.
• Proven track record of impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills for interacting with various global clients, such as programming and post houses.
• Must be detail oriented and adept at multi-tasking.
• Flexible in approach and responds well to pressure.
• Willingness and ability to work when a critical issue arises, supporting a 24/7/365 operation.
• Experience with Evertz Mediator media asset management & playout automation system.
• Experience with linear & non-linear programming systems.
• Experience with Avid and Premiere editing systems.
• The Program Operations Coordinator (POC) will be required to work with several Program Operations Managers (POMs) to support the end-to-end media prep processes for both linear and non-linear fulfillment, supporting the client' s International Global Networks.
• Coordinates upstream media to include programming grid auditing, content ordering and language vendor management.
• Facilitates media prep to final content delivery with various departments, such as QC, Compliance, Edit, playout providers and non-linear platforms.
• Provides support for POMs and interacts heavily with internal departments to troubleshoot issues, escalate TX critical situations and report channel highlights.
• Communicates regularly with domestic and international clients regarding day-to-day content management and status updates, as required.
• Understands content format structure and run-times of long form programming as well as audio/video technical specifications.