1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst/Tableu Programmer to produce and validate, create, modify, and produce ongoing report templates, dashboards, and other data visualizations in Tableau.
A Tableau programmer is needed to assist with these report developments and report production functions, in both creating and implementing changes to ongoing reports, candidates should have a strong desire to display information that is fully validated, easy to understand, and delivered on time.
Essential responsibilities include mostly producing and validating ongoing reports generated from Tableau report templates on a regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis while modifying existing ongoing report templates and dashboards built in the Tableau reporting platform.
Additional tasks include collaborating with colleagues to create new ongoing report templates, dashboards, and other visualizations from collected survey data in the Tableau reporting platform (or other tools). Familiarity on all systems and processes utilized by the CI Systems team.
· The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in report and dashboard creation and maintenance will be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and possess the abilities (KSAs) required including intermediate to advanced experience with the Tableau reporting platform).
· Experience creating database-driven report templates and dashboards, as well as modifying existing report templates and dashboards.
· The ability to produce and validate reports on a regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis containing primary research.
· Technical and quantitative reasoning skills with a desire to understand survey questionnaires, research methodologies, and the purpose of the research.
· Experience with databases and Structured Query Language (SQL) will help in this position.
· Statistical concepts such as significance testing, weighting, ZTest, etc. will help in this position.
· Survey data variable types and nuances will help in this position.
· Qualtrics survey software platform will help in this position.
· SPSS or similar analytical software will help in this position.
· Alteryx data transformation software will help in this position.
· EDUCATION: Bachelor’ s degree is required.