1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Programmer – Analyst
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Programmer – Analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Programmer – Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Responsible for the development of ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Load) processes for data migration, stored procedures and jobs for migrating new data whenever uploaded.
- Develop internal systems applications utilizing PHP programming and ASP.NET programming.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of respondent portals, client portals, templates, multimedia, data entry systems, the incentive system, and data management functions and in-park surveys as necessary. Provide basic technical support the Consumer Insights Team.
- Test and debug surveys; monitor progress of work timeline; make revisions as necessary. Analyze survey output to ensure the flow is correct, export and return final collected data sets to project managers.
- Plan, execute, and analyze user experience tests, to include website usability tests and mobile app usability test, through the use of enterprise tools.
- Prepare, update and troubleshoot Consumer Insights related custom reports using SQL Server. Create, modify, and test SQL queries and views necessary to generate reports.
- Collaborate with department managers and project managers to define project requirements and system interfaces, while assessing available technologies to develop and present solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established client policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- Bachelor’ s degree from a four-year college or university in: Computer Science, Research or related field required.
- 2-3 Years of experience in data systems, systems design, testing and development.
- Proven track record with data system automation, data transformation and visualization required.
- Experience supporting a marketing research team (client or vendor side) is desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent analytical skills - must be able to provide maintenance on hardware/software, evaluate interfaces, understand internet technologies and manage databases.
- SQL Server administration skills including performance tuning, query optimization, database consistency checks; expertise in table design and index design; database backup and recovery procedures. Experience using performance monitor/profiler to solve deadlocks and long running queries preferred.
- Knowledge of SPSS, and Qualtrics desired; Intermediate Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, WORD and Access required.
- Technical and quantitative reasoning skills, including the ability to work with numbers and to summarize data in graphical or tabular forms.
- Ability to read and interpret survey questionnaires, understand methodologies and the purpose of research, and make judgments on the “ cleanliness” of the data.
- Must be a self-starter with a “ whatever-it-takes-to-get-it-done-on-time” attitude.
- Highly collaborative team player who is focused, self-motivated, detail oriented, accurate, and flexible – able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and tight timelines.
- Credibility, consistency, focus and responsiveness are key attributes for success.