4100 E. Dry Creek RD. Centennial, CO 80122
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a coordinator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Project Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in Centennial, CO. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
Our client is seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Media Operations Project Manager with a large content migration initiative. This is a contract position through the end of June 2019 when the project is targeted for completion.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for:
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure library assets and all necessary components are ingested properly and available for servicing to external clients.
- Identify missing materials and work with internal teams to locate replacement files.
- Help resolve issues identified on materials by coordinating with archive and ingest teams.
- Oversee progress of the ingest of assets and necessary components and provide metrics back to the team on that progress.
- Update records to maintain accuracy of materials.
- Consolidate a manifest of all assets held across project facilities for research and tracking.
- Coordinate and log the receipt of all assets delivered from those project facilities.
- Provide research support to the Global Client Operations Specialists and the Ingest Coordinators for unavailable assets.
- Coordinate one-off edit projects to bring library assets up to current servicing specs.
- Work with internal teams to ensure metadata is available and correct in our content management system.
- Support the Project Manager with daily call coordination and other project initiatives as needed.
- High energy level and strong organizational skills
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment requiring troubleshooting and process skills, and exhibiting an ability to effectively prioritize and adapt to changing scenarios
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a broadcast, post production or digital media prep environment
- Strong attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively flexible in approach, and responds well to pressure
- A track record of meeting or exceeding performance expectations
- BA/BS in related field
- 1 - 2 years’ experience exhibiting overall understanding and knowledge of the video post-production process, media operations, and/or digital video deliveries for broadcast
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, detail oriented and motivated team player
- Prior experience using media technology library and workflow systems a plus
- Ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- A team player, who is always respectful, follows rules and policy, has excellent communication skills, and maintains a positive attitude
- Must be willing to work in Centennial, Colorado
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the US
- Must be 18 years or older