Project Manager, Buildouts - 4
888 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Project (Information Systems) Mgr: Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like. Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints. Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
• Engage with corporate user groups, stakeholders and management teams to ensure ITX is delivering the correct project requirements.
• Tactical planning including detailed build requirements, project coordination & scheduling, contractor selection, budget management, and procurement.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to research new designs and cutting edge technologies to solve complex business problems.
• Effectively communicate the status of all projects across the department, highlighting issues or conflicts between teams to stakeholders and management.
• Create and publish a weekly summary that outlines the state of projects across the department.
• Obtaining and defining staffing requirements and forming project teams
• Independently planning all associated work to meet project goals
• Providing project management to vendor and partner teams and other cross-functional departments to successfully implement the scope of the project.
• Lead the team in the design and development of structured cabling and AV installations for corporate offices.
• Conducting project kick-off meetings and clearly communicating individual project roles and expectations
• Ensuring all project team members have the tools and training necessary to perform effectively
• Remove impediments/blockers in order to keep teams productive.
• Manage vendors to ensure adherence to SLAs and expectations.
• Exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with broad scope and high complexity
• Approximately 30% domestic and international travel required.
Meet Your Recruiter
I want you to love your job as much as I love mine – let’s find you that ideal fit! I promise to pull out all the stops for you, because what you want is what I want. Don’t worry about hours, either – I’ll be available to hash out your next career move any time.