Project Manager & Business Analyst
1 Blachley Road Stamford, CT 06902
Business Analyst & Project Manager
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
• Strong follow up with ability manage multiple tasks & deadlines for themselves and others
• Comfort working with business users of all levels
• Ability to work closely with business to understand reporting & dashboarding needs, assess business value & capture their prioritization of requests.
• Ability to write up succinct meeting recaps, and create simple, clear PowerPoint presentations
• Ability to gather reporting requirements and provide detailed documentation, with mockups / wireframes
• Eye for good data visualizations (on point to business question, aesthetically pleasing, easy to use), and some UX / UI design skill.
• Ability to assess and engineer efficient workflows, and document process flows
• Able to do first pass QA of newly developed dashboards and reports for usability and data accuracy and to manage larger QA activities
• Project management experience, including maintaining project plans, conducting team meetings, estimating tasks and project timelines, and providing management status reporting
• Ability to work closely with onsite & offshore development teams communicating requirements, understanding technical issues, revising deliver dates based on work effort estimations, providing feedback for offshore QA and other problem solving
• strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with detail and accuracy
• Strong Excel As a plus:
• Minimum 2 years BA experience, 1 year PM experience
• Familiarity with digital marketing, metrics and third-party data sources (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
• Experience designing visualizations in Power BI, Tableau, Domo or other dashboarding tool
• UX / UI design work
• Familiarity with data models, database design development, data mining techniques, SQL
• Data analysis experience: Data profiling, source data analysis, test data sampling/validations, tracking down data from primary or secondary data sources, maintain databases/data systems. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Designing & documenting data transformations to create final data sets for dashboards.
• Familiarity with Sports and Media Location: Stamford CT, with a flexibility to work out of NY/EC office once a day (as needed)
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Services Recruiter
I’ve been on both sides of the table when it comes to recruiting – working for them and now working as one for ektello; let me use my experience to help you navigate your job search journey! I strive to be respectful of your time and am available to answer any questions you might have when the time is convenient for you.