Project Manager - 4
888 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
• Responsible for developing and managing the project plan and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans
• Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
• Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
• Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
• Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
• Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
• Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior Huge management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
• Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements
• Partner with project team leads to present work
I want you to love your job as much as I love mine – let’s find you that ideal fit! I promise to pull out all the stops for you, because what you want is what I want. Don’t worry about hours, either – I’ll be available to hash out your next career move any time.