Project Manager - Highly Skilled
10 Universal City Plaza Universal City, CA 91608
Title: Engagement Manager/IT Project Manager – IP Rights Management
Requirements: - Experience in media and entertainment rights management - Qualifications in project management
- Minimum of 5-7 years of application development project management, SDLC and business systems analysis experience.
- Project management background, analytical, critical thinker with enthusiasm for solving problems.
- Organized, knows how to generate action items and communicates accordingly. Follows through and follows up.
- Ability to work closely with business partners and technical teams
- Interact with internal and external organizations (i.e. vendors, service providers, etc).
- Experience in business process documentation and design.
- Project experience w/ data architecture, data warehouse and middle ware/ETL tools and technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Jira storyboarding and user story documentation.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Professional, motivated, self-starter, independent, results oriented and takes ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to work across multiple groups.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work well with other team members.
- Ability to think creatively to come up with new solutions.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related experience.
- Act as a liaison between business partners and IT Teams.
- Perform as the subject matter expert (SME) for IP Rights Management domain and conduct knowledge transfer with consultants and development teams.
This includes: understanding, reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business partner needs.
- Responsible for the Project management of strategic initiative projects. This includes: overseeing scheduling, budgeting and progress tracking of strategic initiatives in collaboration with leadership & key stakeholders, alerting management of potential risks & opportunities
- Prepare all project data to report out to all executives, stakeholders & clients
- Partner with project teams to ensure delivery quality with business change focus & be a change champion
Professional Services Recruiter
I’ve been on both sides of the table when it comes to recruiting – working for them and now working as one for ektello; let me use my experience to help you navigate your job search journey! I strive to be respectful of your time and am available to answer any questions you might have when the time is convenient for you.