Project Manager 1
837 Washington Street New York, NY 10014
This role is an exciting opportunity with the Digital Care group at Samsung. Digital Care is a key growth area within the Customer Care division. Our goal is to provide exceptional digital experiences to customers across web, email, chat, mobile and social channels for the entire suite of Samsung products in the U.S.
The Community Program Manager will drive the day-to-day management and maintain oversight of Samsung Community, our peer-to-peer destination for customers to discuss products, share tips and get support for Samsung products sold in the United States. The right candidate will blend Community best practices, operational business acumen and an innovative spirit in the pursuit of providing the best Customer Support experience possible. This position will be based in Samsungs Marketing Innovation Center in New York City with regular travel (via shuttle) to Ridgefield Park, NJ.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Community team in program execution, supporting plans to improve operational performance, creating reports, and provide ad hoc support as needed to cross functional teams
• Manage the Samsung Ambassador program, create program strategy and drive new growth initiatives.
• Improve Community operations policy and operational performance.
• Manage the Community platform as an Admin. Experience with Khoros/Lithium preferred.
• Assist with roadmap planning for US Community.
• Act as online Community Manager (representing Samsung to customers) as needed.
• Evaluate end-to-end customer journeys to proactively identify and deploy opportunities to improve the customer service experience in Community.
• Understand emerging trends in digital service and provide thought leadership to innovate the way we service our customers.
• Stay abreast of the ever-evolving digital behaviors and trends and provide on-going creative and strategic inspiration to the organization.
• Collaborate with key internal and external business partners including marketing, operations and agency leads.
• Develop business cases that prove the ROI of strategic projects based on real-world and industry standard metrics.
• Share findings, strategy and analysis with senior level executives to inform roadmap, vision and program improvements.
• Track, measure and analyze performance to optimize customer and business value.
• BA/BS required.
• Passionate in digital strategy and customer experience
• Prior Community Management or Program Management experience required.
• Experience with Lithium Community and Social Media Management platform or similar tools is helpful.
• 5-7+ years of professional experience.
• 1+ years Community Management experience
• Experience working with Superuser/Ambassador programs for online communities
• Ability to travel 10%-15% to vendor sites, other Samsung offices and training sessions required.
No items found.