Project Manager 2
6625 Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
Position: Project Manager II
Location: Remote (Plano, TX)
Duration: 6-months +
This person will support the PI team on various projects to help with gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources, prepare spreadsheets, charts, graphs and tables of information based on the Project assignment. Help with preparing process, project or training material documentation.
- This candidate needs to be junior level, roughly 3-6 years’ experience, no more than 10 years.
- The candidate needs to be a quick learner and is self-sufficient.
- The candidate needs to have received a bachelors from an accredited 4 year university/college
- The candidate needs to have a stable job history
- This candidate does not have to have telecom experience but at least experience in a fast-paced industry with relevant skill
- This candidate must be able to learn and improve from criticism.
- This role works with many business departments throughout supporting contentious projects.
Top must have skills:
- Project management
- ERP experience
- Analytics skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point and experience with writing or making executive summaries
- Manage process innovation through project and execution, realize operational excellence and increase customer satisfaction.
- Identifies root cause to problems and uses data driven approaches to solve them.
- Extensive interaction with business owners and subject matter experts to identify problems, analyze information, and develop and implement business performance solutions consistent with our business strategies.
- This person will work closely with the business owners from other departments to identify, recommend, develop, and implement cost-effective technical solutions for all aspects of processes
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration business owners, create a detailed work plan which identifies activities, implement the project, and monitor the progress of the project for
successful completion of the project.
- Manage large-scale company process improvements and initiatives for major businesses that include project management, process design, development and implementation.
- Set up and manage KPIs by working with the business owners or senior leadership teams to establish continuous performance and quality improvement efforts.
- Maintain and improve existing systems and processes continuously to evolve with the changing business strategies, and ensure to bring up to the industry standards by performing market
- Provide training and continuous monitoring during and after project completion to ensure compliance with the changed process
- Acquire data and analyze results using statistical techniques, interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- For any issues or problems, perform deep dive analysis and research to find root cause and appropriate corrective actions to resolve the issue, optimize process and provide governance
- Conduct research, interpret highly technical documents and processes, and draw valid conclusions regarding user needs and business requirements with a broad scope.
technological and systematic solutions, take appropriate actions and/or make appropriate recommendations related to business requirements.
- Align with end-users to clearly define company technical requirements for systems and processes for development and/or enhancement.
- Provide technical guidance; develop and update user documentation, written instructions, training guides, and manuals; meet with users to provide information regarding system changes
- Ability to gather and analyze data from multiple sources, prepare spreadsheets, charts, graphs and tables of information and to plan and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Ability to cultivate strong collaborative working relationships and contacts within a work group, across other company functions and with external organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage progress for multiple projects at once.
- Develop training materials; train users in the use of multifaceted technical systems and software.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment in order to achieve team goals and complete assignments within established deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication, especially pertaining to change management, business processes and system requirements/enhancements, and financial functions
- Detail oriented person with strong leadership experience, willing to take on a challenge
- Bachelors degree (BA or BS). MBA is preferred
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in the job offered or occupation performing project management, budget management, and financial and operational analysis or audits
- Experience in financial and operational analysis and presentation to executive management teams
- Demonstrated ability to identify areas of process improvement and managing improvement projects
- Experience in business process review and analysis, managing departmental and project budgets