Project Manager 3
100 Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
Digital Project Manager – Dealer Digital Support
The Digital Project Manager role works to ensure cross brand offers/incentives are edited (created), tested, and are in sync with Tier 3 strategies. This person works with multiple business partners to implement and upgrade to current/ changing incentive offerings. This team is responsible for ensuring brand retail strategies are launched and loaded into technology platforms and the dealer network understands the current offering(s). This results in impactful industry sales and service experiences for all.
This person will work very closely with vehicle brand leadership and will interface with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, including creative agencies, technical teams, and field/ dealer personnel. In an ongoing effort, this position will support customer centric strategies by editing technology platforms and loading specific incentives details throughout any given week or month.
Successful candidates will have a strong customer service attitude - securing collaborative relationships, enhancing digital partnerships, and understand how to adhere to IT standards without negatively impacting stakeholders.
- Develop deep understanding of Brand ecosystem, customers, priorities, and objectives.
- Create customer centric strategies that are grounded in the brand ecosystem.
- Primary communication link to the brand, field, and dealers on retail strategy
- Assess new technologies and their potential application to the auto retail marketplace
- Integrate the work of both creative agencies and technical providers
- Partner with dealers to pilot concepts, measure effectiveness
- OEM retail networks and their go to market tactics/ strategies
- Ability to gain high-level understanding of complex IT solution platforms and tools
- Able to multi-task and work under stressful deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A problem solver, able to make decisions & drive results (independently if needed)
- Collaborative team-player; strong interpersonal skills to work w/ cross-functional teams
- Ability to execute in a multiple workstream project environment with changing priorities
- Ability to manage and direct agencies and staff
- Digital Subject Matter Expert; Experience working with Dealers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Project Management experience (timelines, work assignments, reporting)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (preferred, NOT REQUIRED)
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 12+ month contract – W2 Only
Schedule: ~8am – 5pm; however, at the end of each month there will be extended hours. Late nights/early mornings.
Environment: Office environment; however, everyone is working remote until July 2021