Project Manager Healthcare IT
300 Community Dr Manhasset, NY 11030
Project Manager - Healthcare IT
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in Healthcare IT projects. This opportunity is a FT/Direct hire role for a major healthcare system.
- Ensures established Project Methodology is followed including creation of the project plan and maintaining it using Microsoft Project and CA Clarity, and completion of standard project deliverables as specified.
- Works with IS, vendors and customers to develop Project Proposal outlining deliverables, business requirements, risks, assumptions, key stakeholders, roles and responsibilities and budget.
- Defines and develops project plan including schedule and funding limitations.
- Coordinates with Resource Managers to define required roles and tasks for each project phase and works with Resource Managers to assign staff and procurement of contractors, as needed.
- Performs all standard PMI PMBOK project management activities as specified in the management methodology.
- Conducts weekly status meetings with project team to communicate work plan, track actual performance against plans and budget, analyze variances, and identify issues and risks to ensure all customer needs are met while maintaining control of the project.
- Develops weekly status reports and modifies schedules as required following change management process.
- Oversees deliverable creation and quality, including review of other project managers’ work.
- Prepares and presents project reports for management, clients or others, as requested.
- Performs related duties, as required.
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.