Project Manager-Highly Skilled
900 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Title: Engagement Manager/IT Project Manager – IP Rights Management *This role can sit in either Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Universal City, CA.*
- Experience in media and entertainment rights management
- Qualifications in project management
- Minimum of 5-7 years of application development project management, SDLC and business systems analysis experience.
- Project management background, analytical, critical thinker with enthusiasm for solving problems.
- Organized, knows how to generate action items and communicates accordingly. Follows through and follows up.
- Ability to work closely with business partners and technical teams - Interact with internal and external organizations (i.e. vendors, service providers, etc).
- Experience in business process documentation and design.
- Project experience w/ data architecture, data warehouse and middle ware/ETL tools and technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Jira storyboarding and user story documentation.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Professional, motivated, self-starter, independent, results oriented and takes ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to work across multiple groups.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with other team members.
- Ability to think creatively to come up with new solutions.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related experience.
- Act as a liaison between business partners and IT Teams.
- Perform as the subject matter expert (SME) for IP Rights Management domain and conduct knowledge transfer with consultants and development teams.
This includes: understanding, reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business partner needs. -
Responsible for the Project management of strategic initiative projects.
This includes: overseeing scheduling, budgeting and progress tracking of strategic initiatives in collaboration with leadership & key stakeholders, alerting management of potential risks & opportunities
- Prepare all project data to report out to all executives, stakeholders & clients
- Partner with project teams to ensure delivery quality with business change focus & be a change champion
This is a backfill for #32358. Same role, same high-level of exposure. Previous NBCU experience always a plus.