Project Manager II
7 Technology Circle Columbia, SC 29203
This is a long-term contract Project Management opportunity within Mergers and Acquisitions. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a dedicated PM role with overall accountability for all deliverables and responsible for managing the team through the full project life cycle.
Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, MS Project and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and leverage standard processes, methodology and best practices to achieve project objectives.
• Manage one or more medium to large transition and/or transformation projects through full lifecycle and ensure a successful outcome.
• Lead and facilitate teams across multiple phases of the projects.
• Ensure the overall success of the projects to include initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, implementation and closure of the projects.
• Create and maintain a comprehensive project plan to break down work, track and manage tasks, dependencies and project schedule.
• Manage the project budget to ensure that the approved scope is delivered within the approved budget.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Innovation and Change (i.e. improvements to procedures, services, or products, as well as the development of new ideas, methods, techniques, services, and products)
Internal & External Customers / Suppliers as well as Third Parties
• Establish and maintain working partnership business sponsors, vendors as well as other key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the projects are coordinated and aligned.
• Provide weekly project updates to business sponsor, Program Manager, COE Leader, and other stakeholders to include a high-level overview of project progress, risks, issues, and budget.
• Collaborate and coordinate with all stakeholders to track execution and performance to ensure short and long-term milestones and goals are achieved.
No direct reports.