4100 East Dry Creek Road Centennial, CO 80122
Technical Project Manager
• Drive project delivery, focusing towards launching various new projects by working with management to define and clarify project objectives, institute process improvements, and ensure the efficient and reliable achievement of project deliverables
• Abstract, organize, and structure project objectives, workflows, and key deliverables/timelines/attributes
• Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track, and control project issues to ensure timely delivery, including the development of reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks, and overall status
• Manage multiple strategic projects within Distribution Engineering including complex issues lists and leading all players through the entire project lifecycle from intake through hand off to the on-air support teams.
• Manage/juggle competing priorities without loss of efficiency
• Aggregate and lead the pacing and presentation of project updates
• Understand and analyze different technology solutions at a high level
• BS degree in an Engineering discipline, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
• Ability to understand network and video technologies merging technologies.
• Work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and operational members
• Experience and desire to work with multi-disciplinary teams, yet still be able to work independently
• Clear thinker with the ability to process data in a sometimes abstract environment
• Ability to lead, drive, and manage competing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to work in a professional environment
• Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication (both verbal and written) skills
• Experience interacting and communicating to all levels of leadership and management
• Experience within the media entertainment and broadcast industry is preferred but not required
• Industry experience as a project or engineering manager
• Knowledge of master control technologies, workflows, and uplink systems desired.
• Familiarity with Networking and IP based infrastructure, as well as Video and Audio technology.
• PMP Certification is desired but not required
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours, as needed, to meet business needs and deliver on commitments
Our client' s Engineering team within the Operations & Technology organization has an opening for an experienced media technology leader as the Manager of Distribution Project Engineering. Reporting to the Director of Distribution Project Engineering, this position is responsible for leading the Distribution Project Engineering teams based in Centennial, CO. The Manager of Distribution Project Engineering is a core leadership position foundational to the Dry Creek facility who will work with engineering and operations partners to deliver on high profile projects, pare down technical debt and support our highly available 24x7 technical environments.