500 Staples Drive Framingham, MA 01702
Owns the product development process timeline from concept to shelf. Work cross-functionally with every product facing team throughout the organization. Responsible for managing the timeliness for complex projects that improve process efficiencies and effectiveness of Staples workforce. Projects may or may not include technology changes. Must be a self-starter, an advocate of change, possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be willing to act as a liaison across all functional teams.
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission, goals, and schedules of the organization.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Working on strategy with the product management team
• Communicate and analyze status issues, risks and changes to all stake holders.
• Assist in developing RFP/RFQs and response evaluations for vendor and technology.
• Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Proven experience in program management.
• Strong project management skills
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Consumer Products Goods and Retail experience required
• PMI Certification and Six Sigma Certification desirable
• Proficiency with PM tools like MS Project, Visio, and Jira