500 Staples Drive Framingham, MA 01702
We have an immediate need for a high caliber Program/Project Manager to help support the Online Product Brand Content Program.
This is a 3 month project, so a Sr. Level PM with 7+ years of experience is required.
***Experience with e-commerce resale and branded product content a plus***
The role will be responsible for leading and delivering projects to a high standard using standard project management processes, methodology, and best practices.
• Lead and facilitate teams across multiple phases of the projects.
• Ensure the overall success of the projects to include initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, implementation and closure of the projects.
• Create and maintain a comprehensive project plan to break down work, track and manage tasks, dependencies and project schedule.
• Manage the project budget to ensure that the approved scope is delivered within the approved budget.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Leverage standard processes, methodology and best practices to achieve project objectives.
• Establish and maintain working partnership business sponsors, vendors as well as other key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the projects are coordinated and aligned.
• Provide weekly project updates to business sponsor, Program Manager, COE Leader, and other stakeholders to include a high-level overview of project progress, risks, issues, and budget.
• Collaborate and coordinate with all stakeholders to track execution and performance to ensure short and long-term milestones and goals are achieved.
May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.