3300 Publix Corporate Lakeland, Florida 33802
ektello is looking for the best of the best candidates for a Project Manager in Lakeland for one of our top retail clients. Our client is a supermarket chain that is the largest employee-owned company in the world with locations in several states across America. Our client prides itself on customer and employee satisfaction and is well known for being one of the best places in Florida to work!
Who wouldn’ t love to work here? If you are interested in learning more than we would love to hear from you!
- Developing and managing project plans that are customized for campaign or tactic project scopes by creating high-level, mid-level and low-level plans.
- Responsible for the development of project resource estimation and reconciliation to aid in the establishment and ongoing management of proper Marketing resource allocation.
- Driving, leading and facilitating project related meetings.
- Monitoring and communicating project progression on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for publication and digital supplier relationship management for creative execution.
- Facilitating project approvals throughout advertising project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the cross-training of advertising project lifecycle with peers in the Marketing department on an on-going basis.
- Assisting others with basic training for utilizing Marketing project management software.
- Responsible for dedicating time to Marketing innovation and quality improvements.
- Bachelor' s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications; or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years of project management experience in Marketing, Advertising or Design.
- Knowledge of annual planning processes with the ability to understand the relationship from strategy to execution.
- Knowledge of project management knowledge areas as they relate to Marketing, including Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management, Project Quality Management, Project Human Resource Management, Project Communications Management, Project Risk Management, and Project Procurement Management.
- Knowledge of digital, printing and distribution processes.
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising workflow processes and project lifecycles.
- Possess time management, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Have the ability to self-manage and motivate.
- Astute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong ability for personal interaction and persuasion.
- Possess proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Project Management software, publication transmission software, and various internet web browsers.
- Have a passion for delivering great work and meaningful results.
- Ability to recognize potential problems and solve them as they arise.