1375 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830
Are you interested in working with one of the premier employers in Orlando, known for their quality entertainment and cutting-edge technology that impacts a global audience every day? We are looking for a Lead Project Manager for a hands-on role, to own and drive multiple critical Technology Business Management (TBM) process improvement initiatives that impact all PPM and agile tools.
**THIS IS A LONG TERM W2 CONTRACT ONSITE IN ORLANDO, FL **
This position is responsible for working with a wide and complex stakeholder team to deliver large cross site solutions in a competitive, fast paced, collaborative, and multi-system environment to:
- Implement tool enhancements across Clarity PPM, SAP, VersionOne, Jira, and internal financial planning tools Define business and technical architecture for PPM Tools
- They will also partner and influence technology and business executives to drive the strategy as well as the execution teams.
- This Project/Program manager must be able to see, articulate and build the big picture while still focusing on meeting critical and often tight delivery commitments.
- Principal/Lead Level Technology Project Manager/Program Manager (8 to 10 yrs+) of proven experience managing technology projects in a large matrix organization.
- Minimum 5+ years specifically managing mid to large complex technology projects using Agile methods/frameworks: Scrum, Kanban
- Experience in managing Individual project budgets size: in the millions.
- Proven experience with dependency management and cross team coordination of multiple SCRUM teams using Agile Ceremony Facilitation.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of demonstrated experience implementing a PPM tool.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to gain agreement on scope, approach, assumptions, dependencies, risks, and budget.
- Proven experience working with complex and integrated technology systems; at an enterprise level with multiple integration partners.
- Manage approved program/project through the lifecycle, including change requests, issues management, risk management, and status reporting.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and dependent projects to develop detailed program schedule or agile release plans.
- Own and drive organizational change management and the implementation of new company process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex technology requirements and milestones.
- Must exhibit strong interpersonal skill, with ability to work with a variety of personality types.
- Prior experience mentoring project managers and teams.
- Prior experience managing large-scale technology process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated PMO process improvement experience is a plus.
- Prior experience successfully managing technology Cloud/SaaS solution projects.
- Proven experience successfully managing end-to-end a vendor-based technology COTS solution.
- Able to successfully adapt, build relationship, and influence complex Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Proven PM experience managing projects with geographically dispersed teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience influencing and presenting to leadership.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders with differing expectations.
- Must thrive working independently in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of CA PPM, VersionOne, JIRA
Preferred certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Professional (ACP), Safe Program Consultant (SPC), Safe Agilist (SA)
If this is you, apply now for a fast response and next steps!