888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Project Manger for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
Executes manual workflows for GDPR data subject rights requests for vendors. Works with engineers to build automation for manual workflows via API integrations.
- Receives Jira tickets from customer support team.
- Executes previously documented manual workflow for each vendor:
- May need to email a vendor point of contact with the user_ID
- May need to log into a vendor' s user interface (dashboard) to delete user personal data.
- Closes Jira tickets when the manual workflows are complete.
- Updates manual workflow documentation if needed.
Communicating with an existing engineer contractor, employees, and vendor contacts to build automation of the manual workflows via API integrations. The engineers will perform the technical work needed for the integration, but we need someone to help coordinate the work, follow up on progress, document blockers, and update existing documentation.
- Must have 3 years prior project management experience.
- Excellent English speaking and written skills.
- Must possess good organization skills.
- Must have an ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prior Jira experience is a bonus, but not a requirement (we can provide training).
- Some basic understanding of APIs a bonus, but not a requirement.