1 Blachley Road Stamford, Connecticut 06902
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Project Manager looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Project Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in Samford, CT. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Aggregate project, including listing deliverables, creative brief/start, budget, and timeline.
- Deliver the highest-quality graphics on time and on budget, ensuring a smooth workflow and punctual delivery of on-air assets.
- Create job calendars.
- Estimate project budget.
- Participate in the selection of project team (both internal and external resources).
- Identify outside vendors and obtain bids.
- Collaborate with other in-house Project Managers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency.
- Understanding of the technical implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments.
- Fluent in on-air show packaging and insert graphic elements terminology.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Project Managers to assign internal resources.