100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, California 91618
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Project Manager looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Project Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, California. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Lead and manage a portfolio of financial applications in different platforms
- Manage operations of assigned systems with emphasis on operational reliability of systems, internal customer service satisfaction, and process improvement
- Understanding client business processes requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division level
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure optimized application products, services, and supportability.
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members and/or outside consultants on projects
- Act as a liaison to both internal and external customers, expected to interface with Business Users for requirements analysis, training, support, etc.
- Investigate problems that occur in the production environment in a quick and timely manner to get them solved as soon as possible
- Ensure effective management of assigned deliveries (operational perspective) via the use of detailed plans and proactive liaison with all affected parties ensuring that any delays, risks or issues are escalated for resolution in a timely and clearly understood manner
- Drive, from start to finish, the income reporting process and partner with multiple business units to achieve this objective
- Manage day-to-day performance of a hybrid team, onsite and offshore employees including full-time employees, consultants and interns
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent
- At least 7 years ‘ experience in managing mid- to large financial applications in different environments and platforms
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience with project management processes, SDLC, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods; Knowledge of Income Reporting process is a plus
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbally, and tailor to audience to achieve desired results
- Experience with coordinating and interfacing between onshore and offshore teams
- Self-starter to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong commitment and drives to achieve results
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Demonstrated leadership experience, ability to set direction and drive team to meet objectives.
- Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as needed in a demanding environment
- Onsite work location – Universal City, CA