200 Connell Drive berkley heights, NJ 07922
Position: Project Manager I
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements
- Solid operation understanding and project management skills
- Solid financial and business operation skills to interpret technical deliverables into financial modeling/planning
- Looking for 8-12 years of experience if possible.
- Previous telecom experience preferred, but not required.
- This position will be responsible for using both qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze the effectiveness of organizational programs and implementing study methods to evaluate the efficiency of complex program operations.
- The candidate will perform full lifecycle program analysis to ensure all program requirements, activities and financials are sound.
- Duties include dashboard development, performance monitoring, program quality control plans to identify improvements.
Common Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and analyze day to day business operation data for Verizon Account team
- Perform data validation and quality control checks to ensure adherence to study protocols, interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. Data sets include, but not limited to:
- Various field service data and commitments
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Revenue Planning and financial simulations
- Develop and implement data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “ clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide data management and financial analysis for studies and maintain assigned projects
- Use data sources to identify programmatic needs
- Participate in strategic planning with regards to program development
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management or Statistics
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Operation and/or Operation Project Management rol
- Business Operations and Supply Chain Management experience highly preferred
- Experiences in Network Infrastructure or Telecom Service sector highly preferred
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Able to work well on a team – communication skills in global teams is essential to success.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business program analyst with financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings