Project Specialist, Coupons
500 Staples Drive Framingham, MA 01704
Have you worked in retail or eCommerce and are ready for your next career move? Ever wanted to work for one of the top eCommerce retailers in the country?
ektello is hiring a Coupons Project Specialist for our top retail and eCommerce industry client in Framingham, MA. Our client is a multinational corporation that provides merchandise and services to offices, schools, and more.
This entry-level role is responsible for supporting all aspects of the coupon process for our client.
Manage coupon requests, set up, QA, testing, troubleshooting and performance reporting. This requires managing multiple weeks of coupons in various phases of production each week. This is a cross-functional support position with project communication and coordination across members of our client' s marketing, merchandising, systems support and customer service teams.
Responsibilities may flex to include support of other promotional operations execution functions, such as 1. weekly email and site offers (submissions QA, proof review) and 2. personalized receipt offers (campaign set up, QA and testing). Candidates who can manage several responsibilities at the same time and can maintain composure, a positive attitude and the spirit of partnership even when under pressure would be a great fit.
• Bachelor’ s degree or work experience that demonstrates comparable abilities
• 1-2 years of experience in project management or generalist marketing
• Attention to detail (thoroughness, accuracy)
• Strong organization and communication skills (written, oral)
• Comfort and ability to work cross-functionally within a large organization
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Interest in enterprise marketing and the operations that support it
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.