QA Analyst III
340 E. Big Beaver, Suite 550 Troy, Michigan 48083
Quality Assurance Analyst (Troy, MI or other unanticipated locations through the USA).
- Working with software developers throughout the entire product development life-cycle in order to define, design, develop, and deliver ground breaking applications that re-define the vehicle ownership experience.
- Executing test plans/cases and reporting on results.
- Communicating testing results in conjunction with test plans.
- Identifying and analyzing defects/test results and deducing the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Developing, documenting, and implementing applicable QA processes and procedures to provide more effective quality methods within the group in support of providing quality products.
- Creating, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing test plans, test scripts, and test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned products.
- Developing software quality test plans and test cases, and setting and maintaining the standards for Software Quality Assurance test documentation.
- Working with Product Manager, Scrum Product Owner, stakeholders, and development teams in order to help refine the Product Backlog by way of User Stories.
- Working with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process.
- Identifying areas for test improvement through analysis, experience and use of metrics.
- M.S. in Computer Science and 12 months’ experience in the position offered and/or as Testing Analyst.
- Academic program and/or experience must have included: Perfecto tool; ADB; Charles Proxy tool; hardware (infrastructure) setup to perform End of Line Testing; connected vehicle systems for auto mobile manufacturing.