400 West Main St Babylon, New York 11702
Do you have advanced capabilities in collecting and analyzing financial data? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, no-holds bar work environment? Well, this role is for you!
ektello is seeking QA Lead for one of our top finance clients in Babylon, NY. Out client has made a name for itself as a powerhouse in finance industry for the past 65 years. As of 2015, our client has an annual revenue of $3.6 billion as well as 19, 000 employees worldwide in operations spanning over 40 countries across Europe, North America, and more.
- Lead QA Analysts on the Quality Assurance Team as part of Development Programs and Projects, supporting Content Management/Delivery Platforms, Systems, and related Applications.
- Work as a member of our client’ s GPO Platform Services Team to help support an effective QA capability to underpin and support Projects, Programs, and the management team’ s strategic goals.
- Provide leadership to onshore/offshore QA Analysts to successfully plan and execute QA Programs.
Participate in reviews and provide feedback on Requirements, Design Documents and Specifications, and Project Plans and Initiatives from a Quality Assurance and testing perspective.
- Coordinate efforts within the QA Team to increase the use of automation and related tools so as to increase reliability, repeatability, quality, and time to market
- Assist QA Analysts in reviewing Business Requirements and Software System Designs for gaps and testability.
- Develop effective and efficient Test Strategies to support Development Programs, Projects, and Prototyping activities
- Assist QA Analysts in troubleshooting and identifying root cause of issues uncovered during testing
- Create Test Plans that define the testing scope and approach for projects
- Assist QA Analysts in developing and defining test data requirements to execute defined test strategies.
- Lead the day to day QA deliverables for the QA projects
- Conduct daily/weekly Issue Review Meetings
- Represent QA for Assessment phase of projects to assemble estimates
- Proactively determine more efficient test approaches to increase quality and reduce overall QA costs
- Develop end-to-end test plans with other teams to ensure complete system testing coverage
- Generate project status reports
- Coordinate yearly team objective progress
- Lead Escaped Defect Analysis process and maintain all quality data
- Maintain all JIRA & Jama project setup and data maintenance for projects
- Independent QA thought leadership to drive evolving QA processes
- Identify meaningful gaps in the QA process on an on-going basis that will drive measurable improvements in QA testing effectiveness and reduced defects into UAT and Production
- Minimum of 4 years in leading QA Analysts
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or related technical discipline
- Multi-disciplined technical background, (Networking, Application Development, SQL DB)
- Experience in performance, capacity, and endurance testing, as well as results analysis and recommended remediation is required.
- Experience in test automation and integration with continuous build build/integration systems is required.
- Strong system troubleshooting and analysis skills required
- Experience in the following areas is desirable: enterprise platform operations, content management and delivery, search engines, system engineering, and performance testing
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, particularly in crafting messages and status reports to Senior Management and Business Partners
- This position is global in nature and requires interfacing with and supervising multinational teams. The successful candidate must work comfortably across numerous time zones and amongst culturally diverse teams.