QA Test Analyst
4100 Okemos Rd Okemos, MI 48864
12 month contract
As the nation’ s leading provider of dental insurance, our client makes it easy to protect your smile and keep it healthy, with the largest network of dentists nationwide, quick answers and personalized service.
· To create, maintain and execute test cases while participating in the validation of functional and non-functional requirements in an Agile development environment.
· Sr position: does these functions with little direction/guidance and mentors others. Has greater than 8 years’ experience.
· Design acceptance tests, from functional requirements, that clearly convey the business user’ s intent to the entire Agile development team.
· Perform manual exploratory and acceptance testing of new features being iteratively developed.
· Participate in triage process, fully reproducing production issues, communicating workarounds, developing missing test scenarios and validating fixes; accurately submitting and maintaining defects in the appropriate repository.
· Participate on an agile development team to incrementally deliver business value.
· Maintain all documentation related to the manual and automated testing process in the designated library.
· Associate' s degree with coursework in computer science or information systems and three years' related work experience in application testing. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.