QA Test Engineer - FCA Head Unit
1000 Chrysler Dr. Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Automated QA Tester (#7352)
Start your engines.
Do you dream about artificial intelligence and machine learning? Would you like to completely change the automotive industry and the way people interact with their cars?
ektello is working with a leading-edge client in Detroit, MI to build the automobile software of the future. It will run in every car, and work for every passenger. Your work will be used in tens of millions of cars for decades to come.
Get in the fast lane.
We are driven to enable exceptional experiences for people on their journeys. Whether it’ s a road trip, or simply a drive around town, our job is to make it your best journey yet. Utilizing data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and user feedback, we design user experiences that are smart, safe, personal, and memorable.
Our client is on the leading edge of the biggest revolution in automotive technology in the last 50 years. They provide software platforms for the biggest car manufacturers in the world, with our software already live in millions of vehicles on the road – and they’ re just getting started. This is your chance to be part of the team that’ s changing the world.
Work like you mean it.
As a software development engineer in test, you’ re a creative genius solving the puzzles inherent in the automated testing of complex software products.
If you’ ve worked on and developed some great projects, and you really want to have an impact and work with experts in automotive infotainment, mobile applications, artificial intelligence, machine learning, embedded systems, smart cameras, next generation hardware, geospatial data, data science, cloud infrastructure, 4G and 5G networking and continuous delivery and integration, come join us!
Your mission (should you choose to accept it.)
- Develop test automation frameworks for a wide range of products
- Design and develop test automation scripts that meet customer’ s needs
- Run automated and manual tests
- Create and maintain test documentation including documentation reviews
- Troubleshoot technical issues on automotive head units, mobile devices and test frameworks
- Communicate effectively daily with developers, PMs and team members
So, do you have what it takes?
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Proven experience in designing and executing tests during all phases of the SDLC
- 5+ years of object-oriented programming, unit-testing and test-driven development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with UI or Mobile testing
- Demonstrated experience developing automated tests for software
- Some or all of the following technologies: Java, Python, Go, Linux, Android / iOS, Amazon Web Services, Appium or Postman.
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: Contract to Hire