Quality Assurance Automation Tester III
500 Woodward Avenue Detroit, MI 48226
Quality Assurance Automation Tester
Our client is seeking a motivated individual that can work independently and with minimal supervision. The primary focus will be on performance testing of the application from end-to-end and service-based perspective. The ability to learn and implement new tools, languages and technologies will be essential as we improve our implementation of the Gatling based performance testing framework.
- Analyze User Stories to create service-based performance tests using Gatling (Scala).
- Create end-to-end performance test scripts using Load Runner and/or Gatling.
- Analyze performance test results and make improvement recommendations.
- Collaborate with team members to identify system bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with team members to discuss performance testing scope, NFRs and SLA.
- Participate in User Story creation, grooming, sizing, and estimation.
- Consult with developers on software and system design to facilitate creating performance tests.
- Work with scrum teams to establish and promote best practices, standards, and processes for performance testing.
- Work with stakeholders to resolve open issues, discrepancies, clarifications, risks, and conflicts.
- Experience in REST API testing using code.
- Experience in multi-protocol test scripting (i.e. HTTP/HTML, API' s, etc.).
- Experience in performance testing methodologies, creating performance test strategies, and deriving workload models.
- MUST have Experience in performance test scripting and enhancements using Load Runner - 4-5 years
- Experience in Application Performance Monitoring Tools such as Splunk, Grafana, AppDynamics, LogRocket, etc.
- Experience with CI / CD pipeline and release schedule.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Testing Tools: LoadRunner, VsCode, Gatling, PostMan
- Others: Jenkins, BitBucket, qTest, JIRA, OpenShift, Swagger, Confluence, Zoom
- Able to exercise independent thought and judgment and adapt to new tasks with little notice
- Preferred experience with Gatling or JMeter.
- Preferred experience or knowledge of in Test Driven Development.
- Preferred experience or knowledge of in Jasmine, Selenium and Protractor.
- Preferred experience or knowledge of in Manual and Automated testing.
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote initially)
Duration: 12+ month W2 contract