Quality Assurance Coordinator
300 venture way amherst, Massachusetts 01002
Customer Service Administrator
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Customer Service Administrator for one of our top education professionals in the world in Amherst, Massachusetts. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone recording consistent problem areas.
- May respond to email inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function, but may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services.
- Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Requires general knowledge of the organization, products, and or services.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- Ensures accuracy of content as it is converted from source files/location to a new platform and through test production.
- Performs item accounting and data validation to confirm all data has been transmitted accurately and completely.
- Performs database reviews for accuracy of structure of content and organization as defined by specifications.
- Performs technical checks including cross referencing documentation and following established checklists and tracking logs.
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date quality control logs and queries any potential issues or errors to supervisor.
- High level attention to detail and quality control.
- Proven proofreading and quality control skills
- Familiar with standard proofreading marks
- Proficiency in MSWord and Excel and computer/internet based navigation
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of computer-based content management
- Detailed oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Minimum high school diploma; BA preferred.