Quality Engineer 1
6625 Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
Product Quality Engineer
**Long Term W2 Contract, onsite in Plano, TX**
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for overseeing client’ s mobile Products and providing Best-in-Class experience to their customers. The position will define and implement processes for setting up procedures for deep-dive analysis, resolving issues and will be responsible for driving necessary resources for successful completion of resolution. These responsibilities will include specification working with internal engineering team, device quality team, and customers for quality management and ongoing improvements.
• Proactively evaluate products throughout its life cycle and drive higher standard of measurement.
• Training leads, test technicians and inspectors on new products that are set-up and lead a group of device quality inspectors to deep-dive device quality issues on a daily basis in all service channels.
• Supporting special project based on each product launch in US to ensure the quality and perform root-cause analysis for any of suspected defect from the device on-site.
• Manage on on-going quality issues, drive corrective actions cross-functionality with internal and external teams, and analyze the effectiveness of corrective action items.
• Setting up new process and supporting existing processes by interfacing with the applicable support groups and obtaining feedback to minimize communications problems and maximize efficiencies.
• Generate product quality plan and strategy for continuously improving performance at every levels.
• Generating formal reports documenting and informing management of the results and issues found on returned phone inspection and responsible for communicating with the internal department regarding product quality and working for continuous improvement in a timely manner.
• Being responsible for monitoring, collecting and collating field failure data using field metrics.
• Interacts with all customers experiencing quality problems to identify issues in the field.
• 2+ years of experience in telecommunication or IT field; developing process quality plans, quality audits, and driving corrective actions and failure analysis efforts.
• Working knowledge of product development, quality management, general manufacturing and service operations.
• BS in Engineering or any related is required
• Bilingual Preferred: English and Korean
#INDSTD 9452 569
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.