Recruiter - Retail Sales
1301 East Lookout Dr. Richardson, TX 75080
ektello is on the hunt for a Recruiter - Retail Sales for one of the top professional electronic corporations in the world in Richardson, TX! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of digital products including home and smart appliance technology, mobile phones, virtual reality, as well as computing and gaming. The dynamic culture at our client offers both great challenge and great reward.
Our client in Richardson, TX is seeking a Recruiter for the Retail Sales Talent Acquisition group who will be responsible for facilitating the candidate-facing aspects of the recruiting process to ensure a quality candidate experience.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is candidate sourcing and providing high quality candidate funnel for open positions.
- Effectively evaluates candidate qualifications by conducting thorough phone interviews.
- Leads and develops comprehensive targeted recruitment strategies for qualified candidates via cold calling and direct sourcing, database mining, client referrals, advertising, networking, professional communities, etc.
- Successfully communicates each candidate’ s experience and qualifications for the opportunity and advises the lead recruiter on candidate background, expertise and career potential.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with candidates by providing superior candidate care including clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing.
- Provides market data analysis and competitive landscape information for talent mapping strategies and educate hiring managers of viable sourcing strategies.
- Contributes to intake discussions and calibration/feedback sessions.
- Responsible for identifying and leveraging new recruitment sources.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a relevant discipline required
- 3+ years Human Resources experience with at least 2 years of sourcing/recruiting experience required, Retail Sales preferred
- Candidate sourcing through traditional and creative channels
- Must be able to conduct in-depth interviews and evaluate candidate profiles
- Analytical skills to pull market data and tell a story around viable talent
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and able to adapt to new processes and effectively deal with change
- Innovative self starter with passion for excellence
- Knowledge and application of recruitment laws and practices.
- Able to thrive in high volume, fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and follow through
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel and Outlook