11605 N. Community House Road charlotte, NC 28277
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a Recruiter for our client in Charlotte, NC. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
As a Recruiter you will partner with Human Resource Business Partners and Senior Managers to create a strategic recruiting plan to attract top talent with a focus on diversity. As part of a team, you will focus on filling advanced/specialized individual contributor, management and leadership positions for various lines of business to include but not limited to Application Development, QA/Testing and Project teams. The successful candidate will consult with managers and source, screen and effectively match candidates to clients' hiring needs while delivering great customer service and a positive candidate experience.
Additionally, you will proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create and implement innovative sourcing strategies, stay current with industry trends and maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of relevant companies and competitive intelligence. Your strong interpersonal skills allow you to develop lasting relationships with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, HR Business Partners, and HR Center of Excellence teams. As a trusted advisor you will also consult and educate business partners, hiring managers and teammates on hiring policies, procedures and compliance duties as stated in the Recruiting Process. You will work collaboratively across the organization to share best practices and ensure resources are maximized.
- Provide consultative recruiting advice to hiring managers throughout the end to end recruiting process
- Work in tandem with Human Resource Business Partners to maintain and build quality relationships with line of business leaders and managers
- Conduct screening interviews with candidates to match and deliver qualified and diverse candidate slates for assigned positions
- Maintain data integrity within the applicant tracking system including requisition and applicant status
- Participate in local networking opportunities to build brand awareness in the community
- Develop and manage passive candidate pipelines that align to business objectives and strategy
- Some business travel required
- BA/BS required
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience required; technology recruiting experience preferred
- Financial Services recruiting experience preferred
- Skilled in behavioral based interviewing
- In depth knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques and an established network of passive candidates
- Strong PC skills including, but not limited to: applicant tracking systems (ADPRM preferred), candidate management systems, MS Outlook, Word and Excel
With my experience sourcing for talent, I know how to find the perfect fit for our clients! With that said, let me use that knowledge to make sure you’re that “perfect fit.” I treat all of my Talent like I’m helping a friend, and will stop at nothing until I can place them in their dream role.