633 3rd Avenue-5th fl New York, New York 10017
If you’ re passionate about the idea of working for one of the worlds most renowned cancer institutions, then look no further!
ektello is passionate about leading the search for the next Recruiting in New York City to join our client the leading Cancer Research Hospital in the area. This role is an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to participate and make an impact in an industry that is genuinely impacting the worlds’ health!
- Provide expertise for full life cycle recruiting by managing requisitions, creatively sourcing, screening candidates for high volume.
- Conduct applicant assessments to effectively determine candidate suitability/eligibility for job openings based on selection criteria.
- Document all applicant activity in our ATS to ensure that all information is current and in compliance with local, State and Federal guidelines (i.e., OFCCP) as per policy.
- Provide continual updates on work progress and challenges to assigned Talent Acquisition Leader.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Passionate about talent
- Adept in behavioral based interviewing techniques
- Familiar with a variety of sourcing techniques including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Capable of anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple clients.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Able to persuade and influence key partners utilizing employment and external statistics/data
- A bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of previous experience as a recruiter sourcing specialist
- Knowledge of Employment and EEO laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Analytical skills and the ability to work in a high-pressured environment.
- Strong ATS skills, familiarity with iCIMS is a plus
- User knowledge of an HRIS system (Workday preferred)
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced Excel skills is a plus.