1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- For the most part supporting a senior recruiter.
- Recruiter who understands how to phone screen, mine for candidates, sit in on interviews when senior recruiter is booked.
- Will use ATS to do resume reviews with managers
- Agency experience is preferred, corporate experience too
- Best case is people comfortable dealing with creative people.
- 5+ years as a recruiter working with professional level positions
- Ability to source, interview, and manage applicants in coordination with a Sr. Recruiter.