1 Plano, TX 1
Recruiting Coordinator - Talent Acquisition Partner
W2 Contract, Long Term - Plano, TX
Our client, the world' s largest manufacturer of mobile phones and televisions, is currently looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to work on-site in Plano, TX.
Serve as a partner to Recruiters and Hiring managers, executing on all coordination efforts related to specific business units.
- Scheduling phone, video, and onsite interviews.
- Arrange all travel logistics and interview agendas for candidates.
- Drafting and extend offer letters and new hire documents to selected hire
- Provide follow-up new hire correspondence to candidates via phone and email.
- Execute background checks and following through will full review of same; collecting supporting documentation on background checks if necessary.
- Track metrics/data to include
- Interviews & Reschedules scheduled by Recruiter, Location, Type and Business Unit
- Hosting metrics: How many hosted and by which business unit
- Offers drafted by Recruiter & Business Unit
- New Hire Orientation/Starts
- Visually screen applicants to provide a short list to the Recruiting Manager.
- Assist in various process improvement projects across the department.
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.