Redemptions & Reinstatements Specialist / Customer Service Representative I
2911 Lake Vista Drive Lewisville, TX 75067
Redemptions & Reinstatements Specialist (Loss Prevention)
If you are a good communicator and enjoy working in a close-knit team, then this is the right opportunity for you! As a Redemptions & Reinstatements Specialist you will provide quality and efficient customer service by performing administrative duties and customer inquiries related to the redemption of a vehicle after repossession. Every call is an opportunity for you to use your communication and negotiation skills while working with customers, auto dealerships, suppliers and financial institutions concerning retail and lease accounts. You will work with other team members to ensure the daily workload of the center is completed.
- Build solid peer-to-peer relationships in a team environment to meet operational needs.
- Communicate effectively and clearly on a daily, weekly, monthly basis with outside suppliers, customers, and dealers to provide exceptional customer service regarding routine requests.
- Supports rigorous quality, control, and compliance programs to include an ongoing control/compliance self-assessment process.
- Perform data entry, system coding, inventory audits, reconciliations, etc. to ensure alignment between supplier systems and the client’ s systems.
- Problem solve issues affecting departmental operations, research possible solutions and provide recommendations
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the client’ s Policies and Procedures as well as regulatory requirements
- Identify, escalate issues, communicate process improvements, and best practices.
- Manage case volume effectively to meet operational goals.
- Analysis of data and decision-making skills required.
Location: Lewisville, TX
Duration: 12+ month contract
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour (W2)