1221 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020
Analyst, Strategy & Insights Overview
The Analyst will focus on data projects related to digital viewing of our client' s broadcast and cable networks.
They will play an active role in maintaining an internal digital reporting tool, gaining visibility into how large volumes of data are ingested, processed, and visualized.
Day to day tasks include pulling consumption data using Tableau or SQL, monitoring reporting for accuracy, and performing ad hoc analyses to inform our client' s data, distribution, and content strategies.
• 2+ years of experience in digital research with a focus on data quality within the following industries: Media, Digital or entertainment
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States