888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Research Operations Specialist
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Research Operations Specialist for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
Research has been part of our client’ s culture from the very beginning. " As designers, the founders embraced this advice and got on a plane to meet with our clients’ users. Since those early days, the value of research has been baked into our clients’ product culture. The Experience Research team' s mission is to provide robust, rich, and actionable research that product teams need at every stage of the product development cycle. As a Research Operations Specialist, you will play a large part in this and will be on the frontline of research by driving and facilitating the participant recruitment and management process. This role will work predominantly with other Research Operation and Research team members to initiate and drive the recruitment process.
- Coordinate and schedule participants for in-person and remote user research studies.
- Host participants on the day of studies to ensure that participants have a timely and respectful experience as a research participant.
- Collaborate with other Research Operations team members and researchers to understand scope of work and participant criteria.
- Create and distribute survey screeners to source the right participants for each study.
- Distribute and manage incentives for participants.
- Document, track and report effectiveness of recruitment projects.
- Experience working with customers in a customer-service or public-facing role.
- Experience effectively prioritizing multiple, fast-paced projects.
- Experience with Google Office Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.)
- Experience with SQL, Google Apps Script.
- Experience with recruiting; either in a HR role or a research role.
- Experience with survey tools & developing surveys.
- CONSUMER SURVEYS
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS
- GOOGLE APPS SCRIPT
- Bachelor' s Degree required
- USER RESEARCH
- Languages: English; Read, Write, Speak