Research Manager of Digital Insights and Analytics
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
RESEARCH MANAGER OF DIGITAL INSIGHTS AND ANALYTICS
**W2 contract, onsite in Ridgefield Park, NJ or NYC**
The Research Manager of Digital Insights and Analytics assists Digital, Social, and DTC Insights Lead on uncovering deep digital consumer and shopper understanding of consumer experience journey across all major digital channels/touch points. S/he is responsible in executing qualitative and quantitative research and analytics of assigned projects that provide thought leadership learnings and actionable insights in supporting digital marketing, ecommerce, and other digital business function’ s strategy development and evaluation digital marketing and ecommerce initiatives performance.
This manager position supports all Categories and its relevant digital functions and reports into Digital, Social, and DTC Insights Lead within Consumer and Shopper Insights Organization.
- Partner with key digital stakeholder to deeply understand the business issues and specific questions to address
- Manage the assigned digital consumer and shopper primary research (quantitative and qualitative) and analytics projects
- Develop comprehensive research brief and analytics plan with key stakeholders
- Recommend best research methodology to address the business questions
- Follow the RFP process to identify the best/most competitive research vender
- Delivery strong insights reports and recommendations
- Deliver analytics expertise: gathering, analyzing and synthesizing multi-source data from available data tools to support business issues from digital stakeholders.
- Success Candidate should have
- Strong Business Acumen and Impact up to VP level
- Consumer research capability using both qualitative and quantitative analytics methodology
- Website visitor experience research and familiar with social channels consumer research
- Experience conducting in house consumer research using in house tools (eg. qualtrics, etc)
- Strong Communication and Technical Skills
- Highly Collaborative Personal Attitude
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business or related fields
- 5+ years consumer research experience in research design, questionnaire development and analytics competency
- Experienced in using key research and analytics tools (eg. Qualtrics) for questionnaire programming, data analytics and reporting
- Mix of research agency and brand side experience preferred
- Some technology industry research experience preferred
- Some digital marketing and website research experience strongly preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.