SAP ABAP Developer III
500 Woodward Ave Detroit, MI 48226
SAP SBAP Developer (W2 Only)
The SAP ABAP developer will be working as a member of the SAP development team and will be responsible for the delivery of ABAP program assets based on technical specifications (and may be called upon to fill gaps in specifications with expert knowledge). The ABAP developer is expected to provide technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation, and support, being his/her primary focus during the design and development phases of projects and on user support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- 7+ years of SAP Development experience with minimum 3 full implementations.
- Strong RICEFW development experience and should be able to work closely with Business Process teams, Domain Experts and Development teams to support and develop ABAP based technical solutions (RICEFW - Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Form & Workflow).
- Should have hands on experience in OData/Web Services, RFCs, ALE/IDOCs, User Exits, BADIs, BAPIs and Enhancement Framework.
- Should have good working experience in FQ events for enhancements.
- Should be able to design, develop and unit test in accordance with software development guidelines & standards.
- Should have expertise in code optimization, program performance analysis, performance tuning and debugging techniques should be able to design and develop complex objects using ABAP/Object oriented ABAP programming language.
- Should have expertise in Designing & modeling OData services using the Gateway Service Builder.
- Should have expertise in Adobe forms i.e. form design, form JAVA script.
- Should be able to support end-users Acceptance Testing activities and participate in Production Operations and Release Management support.
- Experience working on SAP FS-CD and Dealer Reinsurance projects would be a plus.
- Should have good working experience on Master Data Models in SAP Insurance domain.
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 10-month W2 contract