SAP HCM Analyst
904 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
SAP HCM Analyst - 12 month W2 Contract
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also an experienced SAP HCM Analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the News Industry?
ektello is looking for an SAP HCM Analyst in the New York City area to join our client’ s accomplished team!
WHAT YOU’ LL BE DOING:
- Provide Functional and Technical support for the SAP HCM system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems.
- Design, configure, develop, and implement functionality for required HR processes.
- Work with business and teams to ensure business requirements are validated and system development goals are achieved.
- Analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Provide SAP HCM support testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process.
- Initiate design reviews for new applications and adhere to software development standards.
- Participate in, lead and mentor others in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on HR – PA, OM, Benefits, BW modules and experience in Talent Management / Payroll. Responsible for functional design and hands on configuration.
- Responsible for technical design and ABAP HR development for RICEFW.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Conduct unit and integration testing and support user acceptance testing activities.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Stacks and Enhancement Packs and support of interfaces and batch processes.
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting SAP ERP HCM (Human Capital Management) functionalities.
- Experience must include at least 5 years of experience in the following: configuring SAP HCM Modules – PA, OM, Time, Payroll, and Benefits.
- Experience must also include at least 5 years of experience with all technical aspects of HCM development, including the following: ABAP-HR programming techniques using LDB (PNP, PNPCE, and PCH), ALE, Dialog programming, Smart forms, Workflow, portal front end development for NGA provided euHReka tool using ABAP classes and methods
- Develop Interface techniques with Sterling Integrator and SAP PI/XI
- Experience must also include QA/Ticket Management tools, including HP ALM, Service Now, and SAP Solution Manager.
- Requires a Bachelor' s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field and at least 5 years of experience in the job offered