SAP Payroll Developer
100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, CA 91618
SAP Payroll Developer
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a SAP Payroll Developer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a SAP Payroll Developer for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, California. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Provide highly advanced technical support for the SAP HCM system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems.
- Design, develop, and implement functionality for required Payroll processes.
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure business requirements are validated and system development goals are achieved.
- Analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Initiate design reviews for new applications and adhere to software development standards.
- Participate in, lead and mentor others in Technical specification activities.
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on US Payroll, Time Management modules and some experience in Core HR and Talent Management.
- Implement highly complex solutions for SAP Media Payroll.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through Technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, BSI and Payroll year end activities.
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems such as ADP EV5, Timekeeper, Towers Watson, Skill Soft, and other benefits related interfaces.
- Requires a Bachelor' s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field and at least 5 years of experience in the job offered or at least 5 years of experience in ABAP development and troubleshooting SAP ERP HCM (Human Capital Management) functionalities.
- Prior experience in SAP US Payroll for Media and Entertainment industry is highly desirable.
- Perform SAP PY Development activities in support of the business request to improve or add functionality to the existing SAP HCM landscape specifically ABAP with an emphasis on the Payroll module.
- Should have a minimum of 7-10 years of ABAP HR experience and 4-6 years in the ABAP HR payroll domain
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP Payroll Schema and Rules
- Hands on experience in developing Complex Interfaces, BDC/BAPI/HR User Exits/HR ABAP objects.
- Logical data base Reports (Payroll or Time, PA, OM) and Interfaces (Payroll or Time, PA, OM).
- Must have minimum experience of 2-4 SAP US Payroll implementations
- Should have worked on Payroll Functions, Time Functions and Features.
- Should have knowledge about Payroll Schemas and how custom payroll functions are embedded into it.
- Should have an understanding of HR Payroll Execution Process, Time Infotypes, Benefits Infotypes and Finance tables as they integrate with SAP PY
- Execute enhancements/developments for large or small projects based on business requirements.
- Perform and develop SAP HCM RICEF objects.